The Island of Kyuria
Possibly a Divine Oracle
Male Human Diviner 1
|Total Hit Points||6|
|Armor Class||10 = 10 [base]|
|Initiative||+0 = +0 [dexterity]|
|Fort Save||+2 = 0 [base] +2 [constitution]|
|Reflex Save||+0 = 0 [base]|
|Will Save||+2 = 2 [base]|
Weapons & Attacks:
- Attack Modifier: +0 = +0 [base]
- Damage: 1d6/1d6
- Crit: x2
- 4 lb
- Can fight with it as though it were two weapons.
- To do this, take -4 on your first attack and -8 on your second.
- Light Crossbow
- Attack Modifier: +0 = +0 [base]
- Damage: 1d8
- Crit: 19-20/x2
- 4 lb
- 80 ft range.
- Loading is a move action (provokes AoO)
|Light||33 lb. or less|
|Lift over head||100 lb.|
|Lift off ground||200 lb.|
|Push or drag||500 lb.|
Languages Known: Common Elven Orc Undercommon
Familiar: Raven (Bonus: +3 on Appraise Checks and can speak a language of your choice) Speaks CommonEquipment (on Person):
|Weapons/Armor from above||8 lb|
|Rations (1 day) x4||4 lb|
|Spell component pouch||1 lb|
|1 oz. of Ink (vial)||—|
|Crossbow Bolts (10) x2||2 lb|
|Paper & Parchment||—|
Total Weight: 26 lbs (light load)
Starting Gold: 75gp [base] Spendings: |Backpack| 2gp| |Bedroll | 1sp| |Rations x4| 2gp| |Spellbook | 15gp| |Spell CP | 5gp| |Inkpen | 1sp| |1oz. of Ink |8gp| |Quarterstaff |—| |Light Crossbow| 35gp| |Candle | 1cp | |Bolts | 2gp| |Paper x1| 4sp| |Parchment x2 |4sp| |Torch | |1cp| |Vial | |1gp| |Total | 70gp, 0sp, 2cp| Current Money: 0 pp, 4 gp, 9 sp, 8 cp
- Improved Counterspell
- When counterspelling, you may use a spell of the same school that is one or more spell levels higher than the target spell.
- Scribe Scroll [free-to-wizard]
- Can create scrolls of any spell you know by spending gp and experience.
- Takes one day per 1,000gp in its base price.
- Base price = spell level * caster level * 25gp.
- Experience price = spell level * caster level.
- Additional components needed to cast the spell are also added in the cost of crafting the scroll.
- Extend Spell
- An extended spell lasts twice as long as normal. A spell with duration of concentration, instantaneous, or permanent is not affected. An extended spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than its actual level.
|Skill Name||Abil.||Skill Mod||Abil. Mod||Ranks||Misc Mod|
Familiar Stats: Tiny Animal. 1 hp. +2 init. 40ft fly (avg). 14 AC, Touch 14, FF 12. Attack: Claws +4 melee (1d2-5) Must be in same square to attack. Low-light Vision Saves: +2F +4R +2W Listen +5, Spot +7 Alertness, Weapon Finesse Speaks Common
Specialty: Divination Gave up: Necromancy Legend: (General Spells + Bonus Spells + Div only Spells)
Zero-level Focused Evoker spells: 4 (3+1) per day:
- Detect Magic (2 charges)
- Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
- Open/Close (1 charge)
- Opens or closes small or light things.
- Daze (1 charge)
- Humanoid of 4HD or less loses next action.
First-level Focused Evoker spells: 3 (1+1+1) per day:
- Orb of acid, lesser (2 charges)
- Range: Close (25ft + 5ft/2 levels)
- No Save or Spell Resist.
- Must roll successful ranged touch attack to hit.
- Damage: 1d8 [acid]
- Increases 1d8 dmg per two caster levels.
- Identify (1 charge)
- Determines properties of magic item
Likes: Arguments, general meddling, affecting the future.
Dislikes: Intentional ignorance (Dislikes to the point of possible physical violence)
Personality: Originally had a very personable and quiet demeanor. But once he started seeing visions, his outlook on life degenerated to a cynical ruthless level.
What is the most important thing: Changing the future to suit his own whims, regardless of those around him.
What is the least important thing: The lives of any people that oppose his version of a future, whether they do it intentionally or not.
Motivation: The loss of several of his family and his alienation from the rest of them.
Goals: To ascend to another level of humanity, living in the future while everyone else is stuck in the past.
Worst fear: To be stripped or hindered in his powers.
Greatest hope: To live a life in which he is in total control of himself and everyone around him.
Profession His father was a adviser to the local magistrate, Sorn aspired to follow in his father’s footsteps, but now he advises whoever has enough money, so mainly brigands.
Morality: Since he is always thinking of the future, Sorn manipulates those around him constantly, he either kills or saves them depending on which benefits him the most.
Work Ethic: Ridiculously hard working, to the point where he creates constant stress for him.
What kind of people does he like: Magic users, assuming that they don’t practice Divination around him.
What kind of people does he dislike: Overtly dedicated or overly zealous people (He sees this as ignorance), when he can, he ridicules or humiliates them.
Does he love anyone: Aside from his dead father, only himself.
Religious Beliefs: Follows the neutral teachings of Boccob, he prays semi-often.
Main deity: Boccob